A postcard from 1955
-
Found while going through some family archives today. I sent this to my
aunt and uncle when I was 8 years old. She kept it for 60+ years, and then
it c...
Hot MEMES, Summer in the Secrety
-
*It's the doggiest of dog days, everyone's at the beach, and nothing's
really going on anywhere,* so let's get on with a random grab-bag of memes,
shall ...
Mary Marvel and Typhoid Mary
-
Despite sharing a first name, these two could not be more different from
one another. It would be fun to see them face off, with their clashing
styles.
4our Pillars 7th Hip Hop Event Thu 7/7/15
-
4our Pillars Hip Hop Event
The 4our Pillars are proud to announce that they're holding the 7th Hip Hop
event on Thursday 2nd July 2015
The 4our Pillar...
Syncnado 2: The Second One
-
*or: The Jungian Thing*
The night was humid.
There I was, standing before my mostly movie themed tee-shirt collection,
straining to choose three shirts t...
4 comments:
I know its late, but I was saying "WTF is this??" and laughing!
Thanks Ed!
lol
It's a great surprise to hear Wyclef in the garden :D Thanks Ed!
Thanks you guys.
Post a Comment