I am a person of military experience, and I have always loved the challenge of living and surviving outdoors. If you are an avid camper and hiker, you know how important it is to have the pro0per equipment with you if you get in a jam. I know from experience you don’t want a pair of boots blowing out, you don’t want a hole in your poncho, and you don’t want a flashlight to conk out while you are having fun outdoors.
LA Police Gear has everything you could need for your outdoor adventures. They also have gun holsters like the Blackhawk SERPA Holster available to those of us who like to go to the shooting range. If you are into the outdoors, check out the site.
Human Torch and Firebrand
-
This is a meeting that is certainly overdue on this blog. It would be cool
to see the hottest heroes of the All-Star Squadron and the Invaders in
acti...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment