Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Holiday Frames

No, I’m not talking about planted evidence and people going to jail, I’m talking about the great deals Zenni has going on right now on Holiday frames. I’ve said this before and I am saying it again, I will never buy eyeglasses at a store again. There is no reason to, because Zenni has eyeglasses at a fraction of the cost.

While I was browsing through their glasses this morning, this pair caught my eye.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I can’t drive without my glasses, but sometimes the glare from the sun causes me discomfort, especially if there is snow on the ground. If you check out the website they are Frame Number 5826, Metal Half Frame with Polarized Magnetic Snap on Sunlens. If I had these eyeglasses, driving would be no problem. I can get these frames for under $30 dollars in U. S. money. What a great deal!

So if you find yourself unable to see things and you think you might need eyeglasses, remember Zenni Optical. You will be glad you did.

No comments: