Monday, January 19, 2009

Keep up on the Latest Sports News With Comcast

I haven’t blogged about it here, but I am a big football fan. My team, the Cincinnati Bengals didn’t make the playoffs this year, but I found the playoffs overall to be very entertaining.

In the AFC Championship last night, Willis Mcgahee collided with Steeler’s safety Ryan Clark and lay motionless on the field for several minutes. It turns out it was a concussion and he’s going to be fine.

In the NFC Championship game, the Arizona Cardinals withstood a furious Philadelphia Eagles comeback to earn their right to go to their first Super Bowl.

Comcast.net has both these stories from over the weekend and more, including the Anton Bouldwin blow up as well as various experts football picks for the big game.

The don’t have just print stories, they have video as well.

After the Super Bowl, March Madness is just around the corner. Comcast.net is a great place to get information on which Cinderella teams may go far in the tournament. It seems every year there is a college I never heard of getting into the sweet sixteen.

Of course after March Madness is baseball season. So many players jump from team to team, that I am going to need Comcast.net to help me keep up with who is playing where. Maybe this will be the year the Cincinnati Reds make the postseason. (Hey, I can hope can’t I?)

No comments: