Thursday, January 1, 2009

Links

I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a happy new year. We live in interesting times, and who knows what 2009 will bring?

I've added some links to the site. You will find them underneath my blog list.

Be Not Decieved is a message board that deals with things of a conspiratol nature. there is some good information there, check it out if you get a chance.

Prison Planet is a site run by Alex Jones. PP covers stories that might not be getting airtime in the mainstream media, and I visit it regularly. The Forum is where I first started posting some of my observations on comic books.

Dial B for Blog is a Blog where old comics are covered, and the guy who writes it is really funny!

Superdickery is a site that once and for all proves that Superman is a jerk, and not to be trusted.

If anyone is interested in doing a link exchange, let me know.

No comments: