Sunday, September 21, 2008

Best Uses of a Checkerboard Pattern in a Comic Book V

I could search for a hundred years and still not find all the comics in which this pattern has appeared. I once tried to count how many times it appeared on my television in a day, and I had to stop counting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't think I've ever seen a library with that type of floor before.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hedy liked the pattern in the library so well, she had it put in her living room. I would have gone for carpet myself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Why couldn't Veronica's dad just call Archie's parents you ask? Because the rich elite delight in their petty tortures, that's why.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ok, I know the grand chessboard is what the pattern is supposed to stem from, but isn't the Knights Templar symbolism a little heavy?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Did they really use to put these things on rockets?

No comments: