Friday, September 12, 2008

Best Uses of a Reptilian in a Comic Book

(Disclaimer: I don't follow the teachings of David Icke due to lack of evidence. However, there are many reptilians in comics and I wanted to show a few.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Watch out Aquaman/Neptune! You gonna be dinner!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blonde lady gonna be dinner too!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Who would have thought one eyed reptilian aliens would be living inside the Earth in secret tunnels? And that they would have a disentigration ray?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

According to Icke, the cavemen lost that one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My money is on Wildcat.

2 comments:

Ben said...

i am waiting for the expected david icke reference.....

well, maybe you will see slit eyes in real life like me and believe.

nice work

Ed said...

Thanks Ben. I would like to see something like that as well. Although I can't count anything out, the story is just too fantastic for me to believe without some really good evidence.