Thursday, November 13, 2008

Collision Repair Experts

As some of you may know, I've worked in the automotive industry for ten years. During that time, I would get many requests from customers on where to get body work done on their car after an accident. (If you sell 100 cars a year, it's going to happen to a couple of them). I wish I had known about this auto body website at the time.

Collision Repair Experts is a network consisting of only the top collision centers in the United States. You have to have a 95% customer satisfaction approval rating in order to be considered for the network. A 95% customer satisfaction approval rating is phenomenal no matter what business you are in, and it's even harder to achieve if you are in the business of restoring a car after a collision. I put in my zip code in the box provided at the website, and in an instant 5 network members popped up on my screen, complete with addresses and phone numbers. Beside the addresses were testimonials from satisfied customers. So if you find yourself in the unfortunate position of needing collision repair work, remember this site.

(This has been a paid post for which I will be compensated.)

No comments: