Sunday, November 9, 2008

False Predictions for 2008

Over the past eleven months, I've read several predictions mad in "conspiracy circles" that just didn't pan out. When the predictions were made, I thought they would more than likely would come true, so I shared them with my wife. Now I look like a raving lunatic, and my credibility has taken a hit.

1. Hillary Clinton will win the presidential election.

I must say, she did seem like she would be the "chosen one", but it didn't happen. Barrack Obama ran a better campaign, but if he was nothing more than a puppet, why would he? Were we hoodwinked by the elites, or do they not have as much power as we thought?

2. The United States would go to war with Iran.

This could still happen, but it probably won't. I remember Rosie O'Donnell saying on the View that another Gulf of Tonkin was coming, but it didn't happen. Gary Hart wrote a letter to the Iranian leadership warning of a possible false flag, but it didn't happen. Did this not happen because plans were exposed, or was there never a plan to invade to start with? And if the COFR are part of the conspiracy, why would a high profile member write Iran a letter of warning?

3. Martial Law would be declared.

It didn't happen. It's been threatened lately, but we still don't have it. It can still come, but it probably won't be in 2008.

4. The elections will be cancelled.

It didn't happen. In fact, Bush has stated he wants a "smooth transition."

5. The economy will crash.

Ok, I must admit this one did come true. Is it going to end with the Amero? I hope not, but time will tell.

I want to make clear I'm not saying all conspiracy theories are crap, but as Socrates said "True knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." Question everything.

No comments: