Saturday, November 22, 2008

Prescription Eyeglasses for $15!

I wear prescription eyeglasses, and my wife does as well. About a year and a half ago, her sight took a turn for the worse, so we went to the optometrist and had her eyesight tested. She needed a new pair of glasses, so we looked at some frames. It turns out, our insurance only covered $40 dollars of a $220 dollar pair of glasses! I was paying $240 per month on insurance, so you can understand why I was upset. They had me over a barrel, so I forked over the money and skipped lunch for that week. And the whole thing was pointless, because I could have went to www.Optical4Less.com and purchased a pair of glasses for $15 dollars! Total! Yes, they were used, but who cares? If they look good, cost only 15 bucks, and help your eyesight, what does it matter?
Not all the glasses there are $15 dollars. I did see a pair for $59 dollars, which is still a fraction of $220. There are a variety of frames to choose from, so there is no need to worry about that. those of you reading this might ask, “Ed, would you use this site yourself to purchase glasses?” If I needed them, and they were only $15 bucks, you better believe I would!

(Disclosure - This has been a paid post for which I will be compensated)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently lost my prescription sunglasses and I was just about to order some from my optometrists when I came across GlassesShop.com. Large online selection and the website is very easy to navigate.