Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fair Autism Media

My last post caused a little bit of a stir, which in my opinion is a good thing. While I was doing some research for that post, I was discouraged to see the majority of search results were for articles saying there is no mercury-autism link. I want to do something to balance things up a bit.

Fair Autism Media will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about the link between thimerosal and autism. It contains hundreds of hours of video by scientists, parents, activists, lawyers, and politicians.

We have bought some magnets from their store. They also have the book "Evidence of Harm", as well as various videos for sale.

The site is run by parents of children with autism, and they are dedicated to their work. It's worth a look.

2 comments:

aferrismoon said...

Relating to some of the comments to the lkast post - about studies all over the world

It seems likely that most researchers and universities rely on corporations for their financing, and respectfully I doubt there is much objectivity when it proves unprofitable.

Since the MMR came in in the UK Allergies seem to have risen at a marked rate [ of course they may have been un or misdiagnosed in earlier periods

On the other had I had measles, mumps, rubella and chickenpox and fail to see what the point of these vaccinations are for.
I Think well meaning people want to craete a sterile world where humans will have cured themselves into near extinction, essentially these people are just frightened of everything and worse the possible worlds they can imagine locked away intheir Michael Jackson bubble world.

Vaccinations on the whole seem unnecessary - fresh water , adequate sewage and a world where we stop sticking needles in immature humans who have not developed, and develop with the vaccine embedded.
While it may not cause autism I doubt full and honest tests have been completed - remember thalidomide - perfectly safe, absolutely wonderful they advertised.

Perhasp the vaccines mixed with a modern civilised diet and lashings of violent TV lead to mental withdrawal from society.
Also as a child I would find it difficult to trust my parents who just accepting a doctor/salesman's advice stick whatever in my arm.

Docotrs have not emerged into an open society as yet, and as such their advice can really only be considered as looking after themselves first.

cheers

Ed said...

Aye. I agree.