Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Serious Economic Crisis

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Looking at this with no context, you might say it looks like a binary star system, right? I am not an astrologer, astronomer, or anything like that. I do read a lot of blogs, and I've seen the star Sirius mentioned on several occasions. Sirius is a binary system, and I think it's about 8 light years away. That's about the extent of my knowledge on the subject. I wouldn't even be able to pick it out of the night sky.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the above image in context. You can see it's just a couple of lights. Now, the question is, did my reading about Sirius cause me to see something that wasn't there, or did it awaken me to be aware when it shows up? And what does it mean, if anything?

1 comment:

aferrismoon said...

Nice one. I happened to take note of some 'lights' in one of the scenes from Lost.
Interesting stuff the incidentals the cameras make, as well as new types of lights , etc etc

cheers