Thursday, August 28, 2008

Best Uses of the Capitol Building in a Comic Book

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey! I don't remember Nazis invading Washington D.C. during WWII.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diana was able to stop the missile from hitting the Capitol building, but unfortunately she couldn't stop the one that hit the Pentagon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There's those damn Nazis invading Washington again. Thank goodness for the Shield and the Liberty Scouts. I still don't remember this in the history books though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes, there is definitely a menace in Washington alright.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Come on Captain Comet! You are a superhero! Don't let a bunch of blind aliens push you around! There's something about "seeing eye" humans that creeps me out. Anyway, Cap is able to defeat the aliens who are looking for their eyes. It turns out they were on the back of the dollar bill all along! That explains why they were in Washington looking for them!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, great post! Okay, after talking about this birdcage in the Synchromysticism Forum, it certainly seems on the wave you're surfing. I'm talking about Kate Raudenbush's art installation "Altered State" at Burning Man this week. Pic here: http://blog.burningman.com/?p=2381

It looks like a big birdcage Capitol building carved with Native symbols. Just beautiful. These are big waves :)

Ed said...

As I read your post, John Mccain's "Obama's freind bombed the capitol building" commercial wa running behind me! LOL

Thanks for the link.

Jenn said...

Lol! Okay, I am back to tell you that you had me laughing all day with "There's those damn Nazis invading Washington again." Every so often that would flash in my brain and make me smile. I also got a good laugh out of "Smokey" the Liberty Scout! Cheers!

Ed said...

I'm glad you liked it. The "best uses" posts at this blog are fun to do, and they bring up some interesting syncs.