Friday, May 29, 2009

Baseball Update

First off, I want to give a heartfelt thanks to all of my blog's readers, those who post as well as those who have never posted.

I usually cover syncs in comic books and politics, so why am I posting about baseball? I suppose I am posting about baseball because I am a fan, it's like a soap opera for men.

The American League East

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio? The AL East seems likes it's going to be an exclusive battle between the Sox and the Yankees again. My Rex Sox nation friends will be mad at me for saying this, but I think it's the Yankee's year to take this division. They have shrugged off the A-Rod steroids story, and the later allegations that he used steroids as a kid. I don't know if he did or not, but here is a picture of him in little league.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He is the rather large fellow staring at the picture of Madonna. As for the Rays, Jays, and Orioles, good luck next year fellas. It looked for a bit like the Jays might make a run, but they are 1-9 in there last ten.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's like they have a hole in their bats.

Stay tuned for part 2......

No comments: