Friday, May 29, 2009

Mosquito Magnet Customer Support

I am an old school salesperson who believes that the key to success of any business is customer service. It doesn’t matter what the product you buy is or how much you paid for it, if you can’t get it fixed when it breaks down, and if you can’t get a hold of the people who sold it or the people who made it, then you are going to be an unhappy customer.

I remember one time when I bought a printer. I was excited to hook it up to my computer, but when it didn’t download properly, I had a hard time finding the proper software to install, and I gave up on the 800 number after about an hour and ten minutes.

So If I see a company online that offers superior customer service, I feel that they should be recognized and congratulated. Mosquito Magnet dot com is such a company. They have downloadable owner manuals, an 800 number, and live online support. If you have one of these products or if you are starting a website and you want to know the best way to have a customer support page, check out the website.

It’s all about mosquito magnet repairIf you can’t find out what’s wrong with you mosquito magnet from browsing this page, simply give up, because it’s not going to happen.

No comments: